- Go roller skating.
- Have a play date (or two or three).
- Check out the library winter reading program.
- Check Barnes and Noble for storytimes.
- Place our myriad of pictures into photo albums.
- Work on crafts that we already have in our house (i.e. received as gifts or purchased during one of my many Joann's runs).
- Take out some old games that we haven't played in awhile (the idea here--something old becomes new again).
- Go see the holiday lights.
- Get some fresh air walking the dogs.
- Go to the local indoor pool.
- While organizing our new holiday treasures, gather some items for donation.
Friday, December 16, 2011
School's Out--Now What?
When the school bell rings this afternoon, my daughter will be off for two weeks--yes, two weeks! Some panic has stricken in--what I am going to do with her for two weeks? To make things a little more manageable, I have made a list of ideas for the week that will help us have an enjoyable yet productive time. Here are some of the ideas that I have: