|What to do with all of this colorful paper?|
- Shred some scraps to use as holiday packing. (Why use perfectly good tissue paper when you don't have to!)
- Shred some bright colored scraps to decorate one of my holiday tables like confetti.
- Have my daughter make mini mosaics to use as holiday thank you cards.
- Supply my daughter with some to make a holiday picture. (She loves holiday-themed are projects!)
- Use some of the excess wrapping paper as backgrounds in picture frames.
- Make a mod podge gift box. (See our idea.)
- Use tissue paper for future gifts.
- Use the over-used tissue paper to wrap ornaments and other items for storage.