I have made a list of some of the ones that I have found:
- Web MD has a list of facial masks, hair conditioners, and body scrubs--many of which you can make using items you have in your fridge. Some sound real intriguing. Others I am not sure about. (The chocolate mask sounds interesting, but it is made with cottage cheese. I am not sure how that would feel?)
- Whole Living's At Home Spa Guide has a great list including how to make your own essential oils, mood mists and lip balm.
- Glamour has a list of 13 DIY At-Home Spa Tricks that include how to warm up your lotion for after your shower and using lemon to soften elbows.
- Women's Health Magazine has some vineyard-inspired treatments including an olive oil body treatment. I have been hearing a lot about olive oil products lately. I wonder how this treatment is?
- All You has a few quick treatments. If you need a quick indulgence, check them out!