For the past few months, I have been working on altering my skin care regimen and have been trying to find products with fewer chemicals. One of the changes I began with happened to be using an olive oil soap. The soap seemed to make my skin softer which I really liked. Recently, I received the Beautiful, the new live skin care system from Trusted Health Products. When the opportunity came up, I was ready to jump on board because the system is comprised of natural ingredients including my new fave--olive oil.
The new skin system consists of both a morning product and an evening product. When I first received the petite bottles, I thought that the products would not last long. However, since the products are mixed from live, cold pressed botanical oils, a little goes a long way--a really long way. So, don't fret that the bottles are smaller than you standard beauty products. In fact, I think they may even last longer.
So, what ingredients are used?
The skincare system is free of preservatives, parabens, GMOs and synthetic chemicals of any kinds. Rather, they have been blended from live fruit, nut and plant extracts. Take a look:
- Almond – To moisturize, soothe and soften skin, relieve itching from dry skin and to give complexion appearance of improvement and glow.
- Orange – Cleanses the skin through natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties to help fight acne and restore smooth appearance to skin.
- Lemon – Natural cleanser, preventative for wrinkling and aging. Significantly increases the anti-oxidative potential of the skin bio surface (to help stop damage to the skin).
- Avocado – Significantly increases the soluble collagen content in the skin to enrich dry, damaged, chapped or wounded skin. Loaded with vitamins A, D and E.
- Olive – Cleanser and moisturizer. Has shown preventative effects for formation of skin cancer and tumors.
- Evening Primrose – The nutrients in Evening Primrose Oil are essential for cell structure and improve the elasticity of the skin. There is evidence that it can help reduce wrinkles and even help repair stretch marks. It is also rich in omega 6 fatty acids.
- Apricot Oil – Apricot Oil is light and gently moisturizes skin. Containing vitamins A and E, it soothes the skin and slows signs of aging as well as firming and toning.
Were the products effective?
Like with any skincare system, you have to give these products a little time. The concept behind Beautiful is that you are actually feeding your skin. At first, you may break out a little bit because you are detoxifying your skin. I have used the products for two weeks so far and had a pimple or two--nothing major! I feel like the products have made my skin tone more even. My nose is normally a little red but has definitely toned down since using these products. I also like that my skin seems so soft.
Worried about oil?
I found that the products do not leave me with an oily feel. You just put a couple of drops on each cheek and use two fingers to spread the oil in a circular motion. Don't rub it in--just soft movements. I never felt like I had too much oil. If you are left with excess oil, you can just dab it off with a cloth.
Want to try it? You can try it for free with payment of shipping and handling:
The manufacturer is offering our readers a FREE bottle of Beautiful A.M. Moisturizer (for women) or You’re the Man A.M. Moisturizer (for men) to try out with a payment of shipping and handling. This is a one-time only offer! They will also include 2 reports – The Poisons You Put On Your Face Everyday and Why Your Skin Care Products Have Never Worked: The Truth Revealed .” That’s a value of over $40.00. Click here to get your FREE Bottle and FREE reports now!
Or, win it!
Thanks to Trusted Health Products for allowing us to giveaway a bottle of Beautiful A.M. to three lucky winners. The product will be sent to the winners by Trusted Health Products (Two Moms is not responsible) and there will be no shipping fee. This giveaway is only open to U.S. and Canada residents 18-years-old and older. The giveaway will end 11/10/13.
a Rafflecopter giveaway Pin It Now!