Here are some ideas to add a little flare to the day:
- Get in your pajamas to curl up with a book.
- Have a reading of your favorite Dr. Seuss books. Everyone has a favorite and it is fun to bring out these classics no matter your age!
- In addition to reading, look through your books for books that you can donate to help spread the joy of reading.
- Host a book swap. Have some of your children's friends over to trade books.
- Work on a Dr. Seuss-themed writing project. For ideas, check the great list at Minds in Bloom.
- Put together your reading bucket list. Make a list of books that you would like to read this year and set a plan in motion to check them off!