|Waterford Balloon Fest image by Scott Olsen courtesy of Real Racine|
- Balloon launches are on Friday, Saturday and Sunday weather permitting. Morning launch windows are 6AM-7:30AM Saturday and Sunday. Evening launch windows are 6:30PM-7:45PM Friday and Saturday.
- Balloon glows are anticipated to start at 8:15PM on Friday and Saturday depending on the weather.
- There is a balloon flight competition Saturday morning.
- A kids' area with games, activities and inflatables.
- Arts and Craft Show Friday 4PM-8PM and Saturday 10AM-8PM.
- Tethered balloon rides and helicopter rides (charge applicable)
- Local food vendors
- Live music including the Kids from Wisconsin performing a musical review Friday 6PM-8PM.
- Admission is free; preferred parking is $10; regular parking is $5.
Bring along your chairs and blankets to sit and watch the balloon launches and music entertainment. Festival hours are 4PM-9PM Friday, 6AM-9PM Saturday and 6AM-10AM Sunday. The festival is located behind Evergreen School at 817 Main St. in Waterford, WI. Please check schedule for more details. Event is weather dependent.
Hot air balloons provide such a magical touch to the sky! What a fun way to spend a summer day!
**Disclosure: No compensation was received for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.