|Decadently satisfying hot chocolate from Heart of Europe Cafe|
- Le Chocolat du Bouchard in Naperville: Le Chocolat has some of the most decadent chocolate creations I have experienced. Not to be missed when craving a hot chocolate! Add a crepe or a bon bon for a very special treat! Chocolate heaven!
- Christie's Dairy Delights in Palatine: Christie's is a wonderland for parents and kids alike! Christie's has every mix-in you can think of for hot chocolate or a latte. Of course, she does have ice cream concoctions, bakery goodies, fudge and more as well!
- The Rock House in Glenview: The Rock House gives you a bit of an adventure while sipping hot chocolate. The coffee house has a stage for musical acts and karaoke night--so check the schedule. The Rock House also has a music school. Pretty cool! If you are hungry, try one of their built to order grilled cheeses!
- Leonidas in Northbrook: Located near Village Green, Leonidas serves up a variety of dark, milk and white hot chocolates. Pastries, waffles and more can add to your treat.
- Heart of Europe Cafe in Barrington: Heart of Europe is one of our recent discoveries. Fresh from scratch homemade desserts including hot chocolate from melted down chocolate.
Where do you like to go for hot chocolate?