The hunt will be held on September 13, 14 and 15. You will want to bring your running shoes and a camera! Here are some details from Yapa Events:
- Dates available: Friday, September 13, Saturday, September 14, and Sunday, September 15
- How long: the adventure hunt takes approximately 2 hours (depends on your walking pace and how much time you spend at each stop)
- Time: Start anytime between the following hours
- Friday - 2:30 and 4:30 pm
- Saturday - 9:30 am and 2 pm
- Sunday - noon and 3 pm
- How much: $9 per child (adults are free)
- What's included: Map, clues, challenges, beverage at half-way point, and REWARD at end
- Who: Children ages 5 to 10 and adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- What to wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes. AND bring a camera!
- Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine. (You may postpone to a later date if the weather is inclement. Please email us your request.)
- Where: Meet at Runners High 'n Tri, 121 West Campbell St, Arlington Hts between the starting times above on your selected day to receive your Kids Adventure Hunt directions.
- Parking: Free 4 hour parking on the ground floor of the parking garage just south of Campbell Street between Vail and Highland Streets. (Free 2 hour parking is available on the streets. However, the tour takes approximately 2 hours and the parking time limit is strictly enforced.)
- More questions? Please email Yapa Events at info@YapaEvents.com!
Head over to Yapa Events to register.
If you are interested about what it is like to run the Adventure Hunt, check out our post. We had a blast-truly one of the best activities we have participated in!