|Thinking about warmer days of travel ahead! Picture of the Morton Arboretum.|
Right now, I am in the final stages of planning a trip and am working on my bucket list for that trip. I like to itemize the essential goals of the trip so I do not miss the big things.
- Build in pockets of time to rest: I am overzealous when I travel and want to do everything! However, everyone needs a little time to breath and enjoy being away. I like to build in a little time for us to enjoy the hotel or not feel rushed so we can revel in our time away from obligations.
- Organize your travel goals and prioritize attractions: Ok, let's face it, you may not be able to see everything you intended on no matter how well your trip is planned. Make sure you know what your must-sees are before leaving and put them on a list so you can be sure to hit those first.
- Assemble relaxation items: The object of vacation is manifold--to explore, have fun and relax. I like to bring some of my creature comforts with me to help me relax. I pick up a couple of good books, put together a nice selection of tea (there may be a selection of tea on the road but it is often lacking), nice comfy socks and--dare I say--a manicure kit. I almost never get to do my nails at home, so I find it to be a treat to do them when on vacay. Sad, I know!
- 6 Tips For When You Are On The Road With The Kids During A Holiday
- Surviving a Road Trip with a First Grader
- How to Eat Healthy while on the Road
We'd love to see where you've been visiting!
Please read the following guidelines for sharing:
- Share posts related to the monthly topic.
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to share your post including one photo in any feature posts and on social media channels.
- Visit 2-3 other posts that have linked up, find some new places to visit & meet new friends!