I know that many of you are busy lining up activities for the kiddos for the summer. The Adventure Hunt will be held several dates in mid-June, so just in time to fill up one of those summer days! Plus, the kids will be having fun while learning. What a fun way to make sure that your kids get some learning in during the summer! You can make a nice day of the event, even stopping for lunch or a treat at one of downtown's eateries. (Why do I feel like my daughter will ask for frozen yogurt?)
We loved the Mother's Day celebration coordinated by Yapa Events. My daughter and I loved experiencing activities together. By working on joint projects, we enjoyed special bonding time that was memorable and productive. This event will be another fun way to bond!
Here are some specific details about the Exploring Arlington Heights! A Kids Adventure Hunt from Yapa Events:
A fun day dedicated to your child - Solve the clues to find the next stop and figure out the answers to the Challenge question. Pose for the photo challenges. And, at the end, the explorers receive an unexpected REWARD for their efforts!
Historic & cultural experience – By walking through this bustling Northwest Chicago suburb, you’ll notice more about the history and culture than you see zipping by in your car! Experience the beautiful downtown area and notice the architectural and historic gems, parks, and local attractions.
Who should take the Exploring Arlington Heights! A Kids Adventure Hunt:
This Kids Adventure Hunt is designed for children ages 5 to 11 and their parents or grandparents. All children must be accompanied by an adult. (There is no fee for adults.)
- Dates available: Tuesday, June 11, Thursday, June 13, Saturday, June 15 and Wednesday, June 19
- Time: Start anytime between 9:30 am and 2 pm.
- How long: the adventure hunt takes approximately 2 hours (depends on your walking pace and how much time you spend at each stop)
- How much: $9 per child (adults are free)
- What's included: Map, clues, challenges, beverage at half-way point, and REWARD at the end
- Who: Children ages 5 to 11 and adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- What to wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine. (You may postpone to a later date if the weather is inclement. Please email us your request.)
- Where: Meet at Runners High 'n Tri, 121 West Campbell Street, Arlington Heights between 9:30 am and 2 pm on your selected day to receive your Kids Adventure Hunt directions.
- Parking: Free 4 hour parking on the ground floor of the parking garage, just south of Campbell Street between Vail and Highland Streets. (Free 2 hour parking is available on the streets. However, the tour takes approximately 2 hours and the parking time limit is strictly enforced.)
- More questions? Please email Yapa Events at info@YapaEvents.com!
Sponsored by Berry Yo, Runners High ‘n Tri,
Egg Harbor Café and Bentley’s Corner BarkeryPin It Now!
**Disclosure: We will receive complimentary admission in exchange for this post and in order to make an accurate review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are 100% our own.